UP Shocker: Three Labourers Die After Inhaling Poisonous Gas While Cleaning Septic Tank in Kanpur; Investigation Underway

Texas Shocker: 46 Undocumented Migrants Found Dead Inside Lorry Near US-Mexico Border

Kanpur, Nov 11: Three labourers died after inhaling poisonous gas while cleaning a septic tank near a tannery here.

The incident took place near Shalimar tannery in Jajmau area. Lucknow Shocker: 70-Year-Old Teacher Falls off Overcrowded Bus After Driver Applies Brakes, Dies.

According to reports, the three fell unconscious and the tannery staff rushed them to Hallett hospital where the doctors declared them brought dead.

The staff then fled the hospital and the police was called in. Goa To Remove Ban on Cattle Transportation for Slaughtering As Lumpy Skin Disease Cases Decline.

“We are investigating the case and efforts are being made to identify the labourers and also inform their families,” said a police official.

(The above story first appeared on Fresh Headline on Nov 11, 2022 10:54 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website freshheadline.com).